• Home controlled by Savant system
• Eat-in kitchen plus formal dining room
• Kitchen features Wolf, SubZero and Bosch appliances
• Laundry room with undercounter Electrolux gas washer and dryer
• Gas fireplaces in the living room, family room and master suite
• Custom rift white oak built-in bookcases and credenza in office
• Master suite with walk-in closet
• Premium rift and quarter sawn white oak flooring with custom stain throughout the home
• Forced air heating and cooling in the main and upper levels, radiant heat in lower level
• Custom rift white oak cabinets with Ashley Norton hardware throughout home
• Lower-level entertaining space with wet bar
• Climate-controlled wine cellar with built-in wine rack holds 336 standard bottles and 72 magnum bottles
• Air-conditioned gym with an adjoining full bathroom
• Paradigm speakers installed in ceilings throughout
• Backyard arbor with built-in outdoor heaters and lighting and a Lynx barbeque
• Custom built firepit wrapped on the terrace
• Custom built 25,000-gallon swimming pool and automatic cover and 7’x7’ spa with 12 therapy jets
• Detached two-car garage
• Security system with Ring Video Doorbell Pro installed at front door
Palo Alto is one of the world’s great centers for technology and innovation. Whether it’s venture capital, computers, telecommunications, social networking, or biotech, Palo Alto is the engine that turns ideas into reality. Located halfway between San Francisco and San Jose, Palo Alto is the place in Silicon Valley where everything seems to happen. Unlike their more suburban neighbors, Palo Alto residents enjoy the opportunity to stay connected to the pulse, while still maintaining a sense of seclusion and privacy.
As a hub of innovation, Palo Alto has a gravity that naturally draws influential people and ideas to its center. Even those who live outside the city’s borders are drawn to its myriad restaurants and bars as meeting places for business and socializing. With Palo Alto’s low-key, accessible attitude, you never know who you might run into or what connections you will make here.
In keeping with its foundation as a center for learning and innovation, the city is home to Stanford University as well as some of the most highly regarded public schools in the country. Most Palo Alto children attend their neighborhood public school, where they walk or bike to school, contributing further to Palo Alto’s strong “small town” flavor.
The neighborhood has been home to a bevy of industry titans. Exclusive and distinct, it is a quiet enclave of tree-canopied streets and lush lawns with a unique mixture of luxury estates and charming, smaller homes. Old Palo Alto is walking distance to top-rated public schools, restaurants and shopping as well as Stanford and downtown.
Silicon Valley is a leading hub for high-tech innovation and development. Historically, it produced technological wonders by companies that defined the high technology industry, beginning with semiconductor businesses and research groups. These companies, anchored by Stanford University, formed an ecosystem in which later innovators could thrive: Hewlett-Packard, Apple, Yahoo, Google, Facebook, and many more. Thousands of start-up companies currently call Silicon Valley home.